What does Multiple Sclerosis Care involve?
Our carers are specially trained to care for those with Multiple Sclerosis, providing support in various ways including:
- Personal care, such as washing and dressing
- Help with day-to-day tasks, like cooking and advice on nutrition
- Support with reduced mobility
- Emotional support, including confidence-building
- Socialising and visiting friends or family
If you’re a friend or relative caring for a loved one with Multiple Sclerosis, having at-home care can provide an additional support network for you. At Vida, we ensure family members are kept informed of their loved one’s care and will fit in with your existing routine.